Google Image Tagged

Thursday, February 12, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

Dapet Pe-Er dari ci Nelly, hihihi... 

"The rules are simple. Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people."

1. The age of my next birthday





















my answer: 27
Horeeee... gambarnya bagus hihihihi....

2. The place I'd like to travel














my answer: Bali
Hopefully bakal kesana ntar Agustus ama anak-anak komsel hehehehe... ^o^

3. Favorite place





















my answer: home

4. Favorite food





















my answer: noodle
All kinds of noodle... yummy!!! ^o^

5. Favorite thing





















my answer: notebook
Huhuhu... keren nih bentuknya!

6. Favorite colour















my answer: white  
Gambarnya seremmmm T_T white tiger seh...

7. A nickname I had





















my answer: Fay (of course lah hihihi...)
Dapet gambarnya Morgan La Fay... semacem salah satu peri atau dewi di mitos gitu deh...

8. Bad habit
















my answer: loner (alias suka menyendiri kalo lagi ga mood ngapa-ngapain hehehehe... =p) 

9. Wishlist















my answer: karaoke!!!
Itu wishlist yang paling jangka pendek hihihihihi... dah lama ga karaokean =)) 

Nah yang kena tag berikutnyaaaaaa
1. Enjie
2. Xuxu
3. Jafeto
4. Penguin
5. Ika Avebri
6. Engkong
7. Delly

0 comments: