Memorable Long Weekend

Monday, April 13, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

From Thursday to Sunday, I have a long weekend (day offs). Eum, okay well, it's not really a long weekend because I still came to my office on Saturday (just worked for a half day), but anyway let's just say it's a long weekend hehehe... because it's a special long weekend!

Me and my second family (my church community) were visited by Pastor Christopher and his wife, Vijaya (both of them are Indian, but they live in Malaysia). He shared about the cores of Christianity lifestyle (Father's Love, Breaking Ungodly Cycle and Godly Lifestyle). It was totally inspired. For me, it's a lot of confirmations. Hopefully next time I can write about what he shared in the next blog posts.

For 4 days we're not only simply being listeners =p We also accompanied them to go window shopping, walking around, and ate together ^_^ It was a fun experience ^_^ a real community... ^_^ Thanx for your coming to Surabaya Pastor Christopher and Mrs. Vijaya, it's been a pleasure ^.^

And... looks like there's a bit of "kuch kuch hota hai" hahahaha... No, I won't write the details here... it's too dangerous hahaha... Only few people knows hahaha... And, what makes me feel so happy is because this new experience has brought us closer together. Because usually me and my second family just meet each other once or twice a week, and we usually have quite similar activities (it doesn't mean all of those togetherness are boring things to do, not at all =p) but what had happened for the last 4 days was kind of refreshing and enriching our experience as a community.

We can know more of other's characters and habbits that rarely can be seen in usual activities. That's the most rewarding part for me ^o^ I hope we can be closer and more open to one another, in a healthy way as a community of course ^_^

Dad, thank You so much for the memorable long weekend ^.^

PS: Pastor Christopher and Mrs. Vijaya, welcome home to your house in Malay =p I suppose you are reading this after you got home =p This blog's post is dedicated to both of you ^_^

0 comments: