Wanna Be Invisible

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

If there's a time when I want to be invisible, that time is now...

I had a terrible acne problem...
I think it's because I didn't use Sanex Facial Foam anymore (I used it since I was in college and I had no problem at all - but lately I can't get that product anywhere, looks like it isn't being produced anymore). So I use Clean & Clear, and that's when the acne starts to spread T_T



Now I'm trying to use La Tulipe facial foam + the acne lotion + the acne care gel, but still there is no improvement... Ow and I'm drinking Grape Seed Plus - 2 tablets twice a day - I decided to give it a try because my friend who used to have very very terrible acne on her face is getting better after she consumed it for about 3 months, and she keep consuming the Grape Seed tablets to aim a better skin result (until the acne marks disappear completely).

Well... I think I'm gonna wait... If all this doesn't work... maybe I have to go to a dermatologist... T_T But I hope not, coz it must be very expensive (include the consultation fee, the medicine, the treatment... sigh...) I hope my face is recovering soon...

Anyone has acne problems or and has been cured?
Would you care to share?

0 comments: