Good enough? Even better that that!

Monday, July 02, 2007 Fay 0 Comments

Did you ever feel that you're not good enough?
Did you ever feel in a sudden that you're not recognize who you are?
Did you ever feel like you wanna runaway from your closest people
Coz you didn't want them to be dissapointed by you?

Tears fell down
Confused
Afraid
Drowned in the darkness of my mind

...Then there's a soothing voice...

"It's easier for you to forgive and accept yourself and everyone else...
Coz you and them are all imperfect humans
Easier than Me, to keep My Love for all of you...
Even tough many times I've been dissapointed and rejected

Remember what I've done for you on the cross
That's My commitment to love you no matter what
To be on your side and to live your life
To give you strength and eternal joy

Don't listen to those craps...
Coz I've made you beautiful in My sight
Coz I've made you as My precious daughter
And I've given you Myself..."

There's a journey ahead
Even tough I don't know exactly what I'm gonna deal with
God give me courage to beat my fears
To embrace Your grace and Your blessings in my life

Coz that's what You want for me...

0 comments: