My 2009 Resolutions

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

are.....

... one

... two

... three

...eum... I think I just publish one resolution here hehehehe... anyway, this is just for online purpose rite? Hehehe... Coz other resolutions are mostly about letting His will be done in my life this year, so I guess I'm gonna walk on it step by step =p

My one resolution this year for sure is... reading the whole bible in one year! Hehehe... I've planned this since 2007 but I haven't completed it yet... So... I just want to do it seriously this year =p Well, it's not just reading of course, but also contemplating. 

Lately I'm thinking about the better change... and trust Him more than before... Hum... kinda hard to explain actually... but the point is... I'm striving to have a bigger faith and joy, knowing Him more and also trusting Him more.

Yeap! So... Jiayouuu to you too with your 2009 resolutions!!! ^o^

0 comments: