I'm Not Alone

Saturday, May 30, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

Lately I'm thinking about something related to my present condition... There are so many thoughts, concerns and worries... I even don't know why God let me go into this condition... it wasn't my choice and absolutely not something I asked for... and why can't I be / do just like others in my second family? Why can't I be succeed like them?

...Then I chatted with a woman, she is going through a similar situation like me, but she had passed her critical time I guess, so now she can fully surrender it to God while she is keep doing her best and still hoping for the next best. While me? I guess this is my critical point =p I have a lot of questions and "what if"... and also "if only". My imagination can be a bit wild sometimes =p But I can see that the only choice I could pick right now is just surrender...

And just now, I remembered one of my old friend who has a little bit similar condition, so I texted her and she confirmed about what she feels and think, the same like I do... We strengthened each other and agreed to keep our hope in Him...

It's a relieve to know that we are not alone in the journey... There are other people who experiencing the similar condition and that moves me to keep striving and not running away... and that's the beauty of God's family... we acknowledge each other and we help each other... It's one special blessing for me =)

Thank You Dad... ^_^

0 comments: