Blackberry User Soon

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

Actually I didn't think I would need it so much before, and I planned not to buy it since I already got 1 GSM phone and 1 CDMA phone working well, enough just for sending short messages and calling. Besides, I got myself online daily through my internet connection at the office and also at my dorm.

But my other 3 girlfriends have just had Blackberry and one of them asked me to buy one so all of us can stay connected and chatting at nights through Blackberry Messenger. At first I still thought that if I buy one, that would be wasting money since as I've told you before, I got my GSM phone working well. So I told her that I would buy a Blackberry if my GSM phone doesn't work anymore (it's a quite old GSM phone, I had it since about 7 years ago).

Then to my surprise, 2 weeks ago my GSM phone started to decline in its function. I couldn't hear any voices either ringing voice or short message tone. I thought it was still ok cause I can set the vibrate mode on. But few days ago when my friend called me I couldn't hear her voice and vice versa. It happened few times. So I got to a final decision, looks like this is the time for me to buy a Blackberry :)

I like a white Blackberry Curve 8520 (Gemini) like one of my friend has... Hopefully will get it soon!

--- fay ---