Last Day at Home

Saturday, September 18, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

This is the last day for me to enjoy my time at home sweet home. Tomorrow, like it or not, I have to go back to Surabaya. Back to the routine at my dorm. I wish the distance between my hometown and my dorm at Surabaya can be more closer :p Of course, Suramadu bridge has shorten the length between them, but still it feels so far (1 and a half or maximum 2 hours by motorcycle, average speed).

Actually, yesterday I planned to go back today...
But this morning I still have some things to do so I postpone my plan. I guess tomorrow will be a day full of physical activities, cleaning up my dorm room, washing, etc etc.... So I can be ready to start my routine again on Monday.

Honestly, I still want to be here at home... :p
But the show must go on.... Carry on!

0 comments: