Third Day - Fever and Flu

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

It's the third day I stay at home because of fever and flu. It started on Sunday morning, but I'm gradually better since I took Panadol, Neozep Forte, and Lo Han Kuo tea as a medicine. Of course I didn't mix them all together. I took Panadol 3 times in Sunday and 1 time in Monday morning after meals. Then I took Neozep Forte 2 times in Monday afternoon and night. In between, I drank Lo Han Kuo tea. Lo Han Kuo is the common tea I drink whenever I have sore or dry throat. This morning I woke up with so much better condition  (though my throat is still kinda sore and very dry, the fever is all gone) but I still take Neozep Forte until my influenza healed completely. So is Lo Han Kuo.


I think I enjoy the time with a minimum involvement with internet lately... It is a kind of time to rest and detach from all the online stuffs I have been doing for most of my time (especially in Surabaya). I can be more engaged with real communication, have time to talk face to face with my family, etc.... But when it is time for me to go back to Surabaya, I have no other choices but to indulge myself in online world and computer again :p I have to keep consistent and persevere to get great results and success.

Sometimes I wish I can have one more activity which does not require me to work in front of computer, like becoming a vocalist maybe? Singing as a part of a group band, have a fun gigs, perform in some different cities, etc.... Quite a dream huh? But I guess it is possible if it's part of the Big plan.

For now, I will do my best with what lie ahead in front of me, which are computer and internet related jobs. Jiayou!!!

0 comments: