People Who Care

Thursday, March 29, 2007 Fay 0 Comments

Sometimes I feel that I'm on my own... Be a good listener and talk only when it necessary... Be a quiet girl and trying to figure things out on my own (with Him of course)... coz somehow I have fears, and I also know that I can't share my private conversations with everyone...

But today... I just know that... there are people who cares so much about me... there are people who support me and back me up... Before I know this, I just saw them as some casual friends, I assumed they didn't know what I was thinking or how about my feelings... but they do...

They are people which God had chosen, to tell me that I'm so precious... to let me know that I'm not just on my own... that I'm not alone... to tell me that everything's gonna be okay... to say that His love for me will always find other people to be its way to touch me and makes me feel warm... to convince me that His love is so strong, beyond all my thoughts and all my fears... His love can be appears in various ways and through anyone, through anything...

Thank You God... coz it's Your love that keep me alive for all this time...

0 comments: