Eternal Song?

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 Fay 0 Comments

Few days lately I miss home so much... Maybe this is just an old song... but the truth is, it seems to be my eternal song... I couldn’t resist my tears when I thought about them... my parents, Miky, ko Lung and ce Iin, and my friends at Surabaya...

There were times when I didn’t feel that much about missing home, but when I’m alone, walking home to my dorm, or each time I remembered about my past memories with them, I just couldn’t deny that I really miss them... so much...

Actually... there was a thing that happened... at first it made me shaken, becoz I’m not usually comfortable with sudden changes nor like new challenges... but at another side I feel that I’m getting start to curious and have a hope about this, I wanna know if this is what He wants for me to do...

He had taught me a lot, and I can’t count how many times He had proven His faithfulness to me... I wonder what would it be if I’ve never walked on this journey... He had met me with new friends, new experiences, both sad and happy moments... I remembered that at first I often felt really lonely here... I remembered that sometimes I cried when I missed home and the people... Well, it’s not quite different now, sometimes I still cry too when I miss them, when I pray for them... And I’m still learning, still in recovering process from my past hurts, still hangin’ on His strength to make myself stronger, still have my hopes in His promises, still learn to see, realize and be thankful for His blessings upon me... Still walking forward...

There are people that He send to help and encourage me, to brighten up my days, and some other people might just came into my life so through them, I can choose to be more mature, more wise, and learn to forgive, to be healed from hurts, even tough it needs more time to be recovered completely. But once again, He proves that He is faithful... and His hands are long enough to hug me, to rise me up again and again... send His love for me through some special people... He’s not that far to remind me that all I have to do is to trust Him in everything... coz He’s my Almighty God...

0 comments: