Balance: Action and Talk in Consistency

Friday, March 13, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

I know it's not easy to have a balanced life, not even mention balanced-self, but it's the most important thing that we must strive to live in.

It's better to do something than just talk about it and having no action. But that doesn't mean that we can't talk about it. I would prefer: do it first and then talk it out, because your words can give the strongest impact when it has been done before.

Masih banyak orang-orang yang gede omongannya doang 'n dari luar terkesan "on fire". But ultimately, his true-self appears in his actions (mostly daily actions, not public actions), focus, and consistency. Time will reveals people's true motivation...

Hmmm... kind tragic... I have just talk about this last night with my elderly brother...

Yea well... I'm just so grateful for being a part of sincere people, my second family...

0 comments: