Dificulty Reveals Our True Qualities

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

This thought came into my mind when I was listening (and also comparing) some of Youtube singers in singing the same song =p Yap, I have 2 favourite female singers =D They're so good, their voices are amazingly great!

That was after I listened them sang some songs that have quite high difficulty level (such as high pitch, fast pitch changes, etc) yah termasuk cengkoknya juga hihihi... But I had listened them sang some "easy level" song before and I hadn't thought they're that great! In those "easy" songs, their voices sound a bit average with other singers.

So I was reminded again... that one's quality can only be seen in a difficult situation. 

One's extraordinary ability, character, and talents, can only be revealed in an extraordinary condition.

Moral of the story: Don't give up easily, coz extraordinary or unique or even hard things can bring out the best in you, if you give a right response ^.^

Jiayouuuu!!!

0 comments: