In a Blink of an Eye

Friday, March 27, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

Am I doing enough?
Because I feel all I’m doing is meaningless
Am I being enough?
Because I feel that everyone else is better than me

I’ve been hurt
I’ve been unconcious
I’ve done foolish things
I’ve made many disappointments

Few times I fell
Few times it seems like I’m going to be drowned
How can I runaway from this bad dream that has been haunting me?
How can I breath and be free?

In a blink of an eye
I see You…
My fears can’t hold me from reaching out to You
Cause I’m so hopeless…

In a blink of an eye
I see myself walking on Emmaus road
I didn’t see that You’re with me all along
and now I know…

In a blink of an eye
Everything comes on my sight
You are near… and Your love is real
Asking my faith to be set into You alone

Sometimes journeys reveal themselves
…just in a blink of an eye

0 comments: