His Answer for Me

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

(by Max Lucado - from HERE)

Addressing the common fear of insignificance, Lucado said, "I really believe that the Amazon River out of which all other fears flow is this one. And that is the fear that I don't matter to God. And because I don't matter to God, I don't matter to anyone else. And my life has no purpose. We fear nothingness ... We fear coming and going and no one knowing."

He continued, "The big message of Jesus in one of his 'do not fear statements' is
Don't be afraid.
You are worth more than all the sparrows.
The very hairs of your head are numbered.

He knows more about you than you know about Him.

How can you know that you matter?
Look at the story of God who became a human being ... because He loves us.

------------------------------------

Yesterday and this morning I feel useless and unworthy because of some things that I'm going through right now. I feel I'm not good enough for Him and for everyone. I asked for His answer, and He gave it to me through unpredictable ways...

One of His answer is the whole paragraphs I quoted above...
Another answer He gave through a friend's encouragement (when we were chatting on Yahoo Messenger)...

Waw...
Thank You God... ^.^

0 comments: