Memories

Sunday, August 30, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

I thought I've had enough of you
Thought I wouldn't be missing you this much
Yes... you...
The ones dancing around in my mind

Time had taken me away from you
And everytime I remember you
The warmth of love and the little things that had happened
Make me want to re-write the past once again

I thought I've forgotten about you
Thought you had dumped in the garbage
Yes... you...
The ones leaving scar in my heart

Time had taken me away from you
And how I want to leave you right there
But you just can't...
Because you're also part of my journey

All of you...
You made me learn about love
You made me learn about forgiving
You made me see my God within my previous foot prints

Sweet...
Bitter...
It doesn't really matter anyway...

N-O R-E-G-R-E-T
'cause I know that He was with me along the way

It's the one that truly matters...

(by Fay)

0 comments: