Sweetest Memory

Friday, September 18, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

When I thought about what is the sweetest memory in my childhood, I instantly remember about my grandpa (in memoriam)... It's not that the others (my mom, dad and grandma) didn't love me well, it's just that my grandpa left such a sweet and unforgettable memory in this little girl's mind.

He is the one who picked me up from school when I was in first grades of primary school.
He is the one who read me English fairy tale books and translated them, lately I realized maybe it has triggered my interest in English He is the one who accompanied me singing songs from my Sunday school (literally, he sang together with me), sometimes he mimicked me singing love Sometimes he accompany me when I have to stay late at night to study for tomorrow's exam.

I saw him treated my grandma so good...
I have once wished I wanted to have a husband like him in the future... doa

Sometimes I wish he is still here on earth... I miss him...
At least he had become a right man figure to me
Guess I will have a husband with good traits like him love

0 comments: