Dead End? Find a New Way

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

Today I'm experiencing a dead end on something I've been working on for these past 2,5 months. Yep, right in the 3rd day before the new year. Unexpected present? Maybe... But because of it I got something to write on this blog :)

When I knew what had happened today, I realized that I have 2 options, to regret and being skeptical, or to see it as an opportunity to start all over again, to have a new beginning (which is should be an improved one since I have gained more knowledge than what I had when I started for the first time). I chose the later :)

Suddenly I think about another area of my life that had found a kinda similar dead end. Unfortunately, I haven't made a good choice on this. Because since that happened, I have been skeptical. I hope for a new opportunity, but deep inside I didn't believe that hope. I doubted that I will find and walk in a bright new path.

I know this is must be God's way to wake me up :) I have to make my decision right now, before the 2009 ends... Maybe He wants to open the new road for me in that area in 2010 :) I'm just hoping :p Thank You God ^.^

0 comments: