Follow Me on Twitter

Monday, December 14, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

Yup! Many bloggers have converted to tweeple (twitter people) now.
Lately since I'm on Twalk I also become one of them :p

So if any of you wondering why I don't update this blog as much as before, that's because I spend my time more on Twitter now. I know, for most Indonesian, Twitter hasn't won over Facebook. Plus, many people still think that Twitter is just for updating status (like updating status on facebook). They haven't experienced Twitter as a place to share massive information and to get in touch so much easier with other people from all around the world in real time. But it's already so popular out there because of it's features. Simple but powerful :p

I will be very very happy if my friends start using Twitter instead of just Facebook :p

I hope there will be more and more Indonesian actively use Twitter in 2010 :p

If you already have Twitter account, then you can follow me @fifisunari
If you don't have Twitter account, then what are you waiting for? Go and make one :)

0 comments: