July Update

Monday, July 26, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

It feels like ages I haven't updated this blog :p the reason is I've been busy writing and prepare and learning about internet marketing. "Content is king", therefore I've been writing and writing all the time :p

I have another personal blog at Wordpress. But it's personal, so only few of my close friends know about it. The privacy setting makes it invisible to search engines. Nothing secret, it just made me can write anything I want without considering other people's responds :p

I've been thinking and praying for several important things... And while I can work out for some things, but most of them need to be surrendered to add my faith and trust...

Some of my friends are facing a similar struggle but I just keep holding on Rome 8:28. We ask His guide, we obey His words, we do what we can, and we keep our faith that He is able to accomplish what we cannot do according to His wisdom and His plan.

Keep moving on and hold our head high, don't give up but light up the faith, coz:

"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." (Rome 5:5)
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

0 comments: