Time Flies

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

This morning I woke up early to wash my hair and get it dry before I went out to buy my breakfast (pecel) and go to Chicco supermarket to buy bananas, soy milk, and some traditional cakes (kue saputangan vla and onde-onde) :p healthy food huh? :p

When I bought pecel, I met someone from my former office (the one I have just resigned by the end of April). So meanwhile I waited for the seller to wrap my food, I talked a bit with him. After that I went to Chicco and got back to my dorm. And I found out that yesterday I forgot to eat bakwan sawi from my catering T.T it is already too late and smells bad T.T how come I forgot? So I threw it to the garbage...

I ate some cakes while working on some articles. And just now it is 11 am already??? Time flies so fast T.T gotta finish my jobs today as this afternoon there will be a meeting at SW. I better be hurry!
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

0 comments: