Want to Travel to Malang

Thursday, August 19, 2010 Fay 0 Comments

It's because the last Tuesday my friends asked me to join them to visit Bakpo Telo in Lawang. In the car we talked about various resorts in Malang like Taman Dayu, BNS and Jatim Park. We plan to visit them but haven't decided the dates yet :p But I'm excited! So I browsed about "wisata Malang" and found the exact site name with that keyword, the site written in Indonesian and it has complete information about Malang tourism: the resorts, hotel recommendations, culinary venues, craft centers, etc.

Indonesia (Country Guide)Looks like because I'm writing articles about traveling, all I want is to travel and it's started to come true LOL... It's true... this year I traveled to Bakpo Telo, and in October there are plans to go to Bali (with my church friends) and to Jogja - Solo (with  friend from Ponorogo and Semarang, but this hasn't been decided yet). I really want to visit other cities like Jogja, Bali, and the nearest from Surabaya is Malang. Hopeful hopeful ^.^

I'm not too interested to travel abroad... well at least for now... 'cause it's expensive, need passport or visa, etc... But if I can afford and I go together with close friends, I wouldn't say no :p
For me, traveling is most fun when I go together with friends, enjoying various moments together... not just for the sake of traveling itself :p

Other than traveling... sometimes I'd like to try become a vocalist... not a famous celebrity though (because being a celebrity is hard :p) I'd like to become a vocalist in a solid band, perform in various venues, not with extreme tight schedule, just more-than-enough monthly income and fun along the way :p

0 comments: