The Reason Why I Keep Writing

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

The reason why I keep writing is because I want to see His works in me...
And He has just sent me an awesome reminder today! ^.^

As you can read in my previous post, "Back For Good to Surabaya" and the link below my writing there (link to post "It's Not Gonna Last Forever..."). Waw... I just couldn't say anything... I'm completely stunned by Him! I wrote the second post on January 2008... and now I'm going to step in to my next journey... Waw...


Trus trus... ternyata puisi yang aku buat pas aku lagi mellow 'n pengen banget pulang ("Kisah Sang Telaga") jadi kayak nubuatan yang tergenapi... Waaaaaaawwww.... O.O

Yeap! That is my ultimate reason to keep writing!!!
So that it can be seen that He is working in us, even though we have so many doubts and questions in our mind... So that we can see that He is faithful and never leaves us... 

All that He asks us to do is to trust Him completely and work our faith into action.
Jiayouuuu my friends!!!

PS: Dengan begitu banyak bukti, apa kamu masih ga tertarik buat menuangkan hidupmu 'n pengalamanmu ama Tuhan di blog? Hihihihi... ada maksud terselubung rupanya hihihihi... Yea, I also want to convert as many people as possible to become a lively blogger...
    

0 comments: