Temporarily Offline

Thursday, October 23, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

I might not have a chance to be online for a while, due to my moving to Surabaya. 2 hari perjalanan di mobil, survei kos-kosan baru, melajarin rute jalan, mudik dulu bentar, ke Surabaya lagi, mulai kerja... phew... a lot of changes and I think I need time to adjust myself and learn new rules and habits. So I still don't know my possibility to get online. But I will be online as soon as I can =p 

However, I have a plan to get online from my new dorm at Surabaya. So I might need your recomendation for the best and the most economic unlimited internet connection =p Which one do you think is best? I have information about IM2 unlimited, but it needs credit card for its payment, I need more practical payment method, if there's another option... Do you have one?

0 comments: