Two More Days...

Monday, October 20, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

22nd October will be my last day at my current office... my last day as Jawaban.Com's crew... my last day in this journey before I step in to the next one... before I go back to Surabaya...

This morning my dorm-mate asked me how I feel about my last days here, I told her I just didn't know what to say. My feelings are mixed up... so it's kinda hard to find the right words to express things in my heart. 

Last Saturday I went to Jakarta, to Plaza Semanggi and CL for the last time... Walking around CL with Kezia (a friend from Malang who worked in Jakarta)... then we buy terang bulan (or martabak manis) with cheese, chocolate and peanuts near her dorm, ate together, talked a lot, and sleep... I spent my night (the last meeting) with her at her dorm...

Yesterday I have packed my clothes and stuffs... I just have to pack a bit more later and tomorrow. Hmmm... So many things had happened while I was here... So many memories... and there is an open road in front of me... waiting for me to walk on it... a new office, new dorm, new job, new colleagues, new roads to learn and remember, new habbits... hoah... so many changes I have to get used to, for sure...

Like my mom said, it's really feel a bit uncomfortable when we have to make some (or many) changes, especially when they happen in the core areas of life like what I'm about to experience. There are new rules at the new office, new habbits at the new dorm, new roads to reach places (I really need a big help in this =p usually I need a bit longer time to learn and remember the paths and routes =p)... phewww.... yeap, like Jordin Sparks sang, I just have to take this one step at a time... 

0 comments: