"Just Do It"

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 Fay 0 Comments


Hehehehe... I'm not writing as much as before, yap that's the fact... I don't know why, maybe it's because here I've got people whom I can talk to, or probably it's an effect of change itself =p different habitat caused different habits... something like that...

Whatever it is, at a point I think it's better for me... coz I don't wanna be just a writer, but more and foremost, a doer. Like Nike's popular line, "Just Do It"

I don't wanna be someone who writes or talks about how to do certain thing in the right way, only to be found out later by other people that he/she himself/herself doesn't do things properly like he/she has said before. That kind of reality has made many people suffered from bitterness...

Though "walk the talk" is a good quote, but who can guarantee that? Sometimes we still can slip, as a human... So it might be better to be a living example... Like what I've been learning from my elderly brother, the way he lives, the way he acts... I see that his reality and his words are justifying towards each other. That is so powerful and has affected my life ever since... I remember once he said this to me, "I always try to do the truth first, live in it first, before I preach or say it to others..."

So, I just enjoy this change... that's why lately I seldom updating my blog =p Anyway, I will share a bit of my recent activities... In my new office, I'm learning phpBB 3.0.3 forum, as a part of our website launching preparation... and I'm still communicating with the programmer from Kairos Multimedia too... There are so many things to prepare with some people...

My daily activities, hmm... just as usual... after work sometimes if I need to buy food or snacks I go to Indomaret, but if not, I usually just stay in my room at my dorm, enjoying unlimited internet connection for a while to browse few things and also playing with my virtual pet on Facebook hehehe... or reading book (though not as much as I used to) or watching DVD or watching TV (but usually just for 1 hour or so). Once a week in work days I meet my community in my elderly brother's place and have a fellowship together...

Yap, just that hehehe... There are still many things to learn and to gain... yet there are also many things to be thankful of... "Just keep swimming!" like Dori said in "Finding Nemo" hehehe...

0 comments: