Kinda Feeling Numb...

Friday, December 12, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

I don't know what is happening to me... Last night my elderly sister asked me how I feel and I said to her, I didn't feel anything, just flat... It's like just walking through day by day without any precious meaning... and unfortunately, I don't know why...

Maybe my heart is getting cold... just maybe... coz somehow I feel that I don't care much about anyone or anything... It's not that I hate everything... I just feel flat... I guess there are few reasons for this... But I still have to figure them out... by pray and digging into myself...

Probably it's because I have some heart matters that haven't been solved yet... and they have piled up or became more complicated, so I just have to untangle the twisted knots one by one...

Hmm... I have to do it soon... before I get more "numb"...
Please pray for me...
Thanx friends... ^.^

0 comments: