You're The Air To Breathe

Friday, August 25, 2006 Fay 0 Comments

Lost my confidence
Lost a piece of my hope
I’m not so sure about what I’m going through
I’m lost in a question mark…

But when I remember those memories
The journey started when You called my name
And when I started to know You
Along the way… my faith was growing

Even in the darkest corner
Even in the deepest sorrow
I can always see You… Here…

Your eyes always looking at me
Your hands always open for me
Ready to hug me whenever I need Your warmth
Make me feel safe and calm me ‘till I fall asleep

Without You
I don’t know who else I can turn to
‘Coz there is none like You…

My life started when You kissed me with Your love
And I started to breathe since then
Although sometimes I just can’t understand about many things
But I know I can always run to You

There are so many questions that I hang up to You
So many doubts and fears that I surrender to You
And I just ask these in return…
Your love and Your peace to live within my heart

‘Coz You’re the air that I breathe…

0 comments: