Who's In Control?

Monday, July 21, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Baru inget satu kejadian di masa lalu, emotional thing actually... Ada satu waktu dimana aku bertanya 'n mengajukan tuntutan ke Dia...

I've done everything the best I could...
I've done everything according to the right standards and the right procedures...
...then why it had to be like this???
It is said that what you sow is what you reap...
I've done right... I've done well...
But why I got this bad result???


I was angry
I was so disappoint
I was so sad...

Tapi itu yang menunjukkan siapa yang sebenernya memegang kendali. He is God, not me. He is The Director, not me. Dia yang Maha Tahu, bukan aku.

Dan akhirnya setelah beberapa waktu terlewati, aku sadar itu adalah keputusan terbaik yang Dia ijinkan terjadi. It's for my freedom as His daughter, and for His best plan to be happen upon me.

This reminds me that even though at that time I was completely clueless and had tons of questions in my head... but after that passed away, it's so clear that He made that happened for my benefit, for my well being... it's a kind of favour from Him, because He cares so much about me...

Thank You God... You are The One in control... I'm just really glad it wasn't me =p

0 comments: