Early Days @ My New Office

Monday, November 03, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Phewww... It's been ages! Finally I can get online! ^.^ Yea well at least that's how I feel hehehe... I haven't been online for about 2 weeks but since I'm an onliner, it feels like a decade! hehehe... a little dramatic =p

Actually I want to post a poem and an article before today, but I can't upload them because there were errors in my USB. So I will try to upload them again tomorrow.

Anyway, I have been staying in Surabaya since last Tuesday (28 October), I stayed early on purpose so I can get used to the new environment. I borrowed a bicycle from my dorm owner and I went over nearby roads, but so far, the nearest shopping place I can reached by myself is only Indomaret hehehe... I'm still trying to find any friends or ways so I can explore (and memorize!) the routes and public vehicles to get to places at the city centre, such as TP and Pasar Atom hehehe... 

I also have aplied for Isat-eco so I can get online from my dorm with my notebook. But I haven't given the last document they needed for approval. So just wait hehehe...

My work? I guess I won't be too busy, most likely these early days, because the website haven't been launched yet... The programmers are still working on it. Meanwhile on Wednesday the chief editor and me will go to the programmers (outsource) to check how far it's going.

The sad thing is... I still can't get enough sleeping time at night T_T I really need bolster (guling) T_T So here I am waiting desperately for a bolster from home that my mom will bring to me 2 weeks and 3 days more to come T_T I need you dear bolster... desperately need you...   

0 comments: