A Self Evolution?

Friday, November 21, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

I just wonder... Am I in the middle of a self-evolution? Bu zhi dao hehehe... It’s just kinda strange because I feel my addiction to blogging or other online activities has decreased since I got to Surabaya...

I don't know whether it's just a part of jetlag or an evolution hehehe... But over all, I enjoy everything here... My social life, I mean in the real world (not in online social networks =p) has been improved hehehe... 

Last Thursday me and my community met in Sri Wedari (on the second floor) and we shared few important things (women only! hehehe... while the men were also gathered on the first floor) in marriage world (because my community consist of singles and also married couple). Last Sunday me and my friends sang at NAV karaoke. Yesterday my mom came to Surabaya and I accompanied my mom to her doctor, buy things in Sinar Supermarket, and we also had dinner together. This Saturday I'll meet my high school friend (she will pick me up with her car) and go to (maybe) Pasar Atom... hehehe... 

Hmmm... I just wanna enjoy every second of these moments... ^.^ 
Thank You God...

0 comments: