Love Actually

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 Fay 0 Comments

Yesterday... I told a story of mine, my thoughts and my decission related to it, to few people... and last night my mom called me... She is really a mother and a best friend too, in a special way of course... PS: she said an example which is really connected with what I've got from God... Aku pikir itu sebuah peneguhan hehehe... 

And I just realized... this is love actually... when you have people you can trust, people to whom you can share your thoughts 'n emotions with, people who love you and care about you, people who pray for you, people who encourage you to live your best... people who commited in their heart to protect you coz they simply care about you...  

And if you think about them... it feels so warm and secure... coz God's love surrounds you through them...

0 comments: