I'm Taking EF Course

Thursday, August 07, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Hi you!
Haven't writing for a long time makes me long so much for blogging activity =p

Well... Many things have been happened since I got back from Surabaya. I made some decissions and one of them was to take an English course at EF (English First).

Some of my friends asked why I would take the course as they thought that my english was already good enough. It's true that I have been learning English through books about tenses and grammar, I also read english articles on internet and Reader Digest to broaden my vocabulary, and I have been practising in writing too ... but if I want to be a professional writer, which is my goal, I must have a strong foundation in english. That's why I decided to take this course.

Yesterday I've finished the oral test to determine my level at EF. Previously, I was informed that after the writing and oral test, I would be included in their waiting list, which means I just have to wait to start the course. But last night after I have finished all my tests, they offered me to join the class straightaway. Ow, I forgot to tell, I got in to the 5th level, Pra Intermediate level =p And so I've started my first course last night at 7:40 pm. Guess what, my classmates were all high school students! Eum.. to be honest, at first I was kind of disappoint, but then I thought... "Hey, I'm here to learn and improve English. It doesn't matter about the others... Besides, at least we're here for the same purpose..."

So now I can say that it's all good!

0 comments: