Some Eye-Opening Experiences

Monday, August 04, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

During my last coming home to Bangkalan and Surabaya, I’ve experienced some unexpected things. But overall, those were kind of eye-opening experiences for me.

The first thing happened in my family. This one thing has been a dilemma for me. I wish this important someone could understand that I’ve done this far not because of my own want, but because I’m walking on His blueprint. In fact, at first what I’ve wished for was the same thing like this someone has wished. Completely the same. But, who am I to say “no” to my Creator? He had put His seeds in me… seeds of talent, interest, potential, and character. I didn’t choose any of them, it was decided by Him. And He has His plan upon me and my life, He has already figured the frames of my life.

Sometimes it tears me apart to know that what I’ve done and what I’m going through has been hurting this person. I deeply love and respect this person, I just want to please this person, make this person proud of having me in the family… But what can I say when I found that this whole journey is not about me at all? It’s all about Him… All I want is peace and full support…

Last night I’ve prayed about this, and this morning I have heard a positive news! It’s not a direct and completely answer to my dilemma, but it was the first relieving fact for me. It was true what He had said to me, He is my Defender. He is able to change hearts, and His power is so much bigger than any problems. Looks like this one is a “to be continued” scene hehehe….

The second one was a kind of experience that made me repent hehehe… Lately I’ve been rather complaining about certain things of my current condition. But because of something I experienced (I saw and kind of imagining what would it be if I was in that certain situation for quite a long time… then I thought maybe I wouldn’t even make it as I just couldn’t stand it for a day hehehe…), I realized that for all this time I’ve been so blessed, so much blessed…

My current condition is so much better… So I don’t want to take it for granted anymore… It was really an eye-opening experience hehehe… Thanx God ^.^

0 comments: