Whose Our Life Is?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Last week I got these passages when I read my bible. At that time I was on a troubled mind of something... basicly it's about my current life... I guess everyone must have been thought about this at least once in their life, especially in those troubled times, when we don't get things as the way we want it.

"And he took with him the twelve and said to them, Now we are going up to Jerusalem, and all the things which were said by the prophets will be done to the Son of man." (Luk 18:31)

"Jesus gave them this answer: It is not my teaching, but his who sent me." (John 7:16)

"And Jesus said to them in answer, The hour of the glory of the Son of man has come. Now is my soul troubled; and what am I to say? Father, keep me from this hour? No, for this purpose have I come to this hour. " (John 12:23,27)

It's so clear that even Him, didn't get what He want... Remember His prayer at the Gethsemane? He lived to fulfill His Father's plan. He made choices and decisions based on this core mindset. He knew exactly the very reason and purpose of His existence and His upcoming experience back then (the crucifixion).

Then, I thought... Who am I to complain about my life, about why I don't get it my way?
.....

"May peace be with you; my peace I give to you: I give it not as the world gives. Let not your heart be troubled; let it be without fear." (John 14:27).

0 comments: