Calm Sunday

Sunday, November 29, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

I'm just having my time in my dorm today. I really enjoy a calm day like this... Woke up in the morning, made a cup of coffee + chocolate milk, ate some crackers, took a bath and then write a blog post :p After this maybe I will browsing a little bit more, and make fried rice for my lunch and read Joel Osteen's book... and maybe will take a 2 hours nap :p I haven't taken a nap for a long time :p

With the hectic of learning about internet marketing these lately weeks, I've decided that I must have time to be relax, to enhance self improvements by writing and reading certain books. Actually I wanted to go home this weekend, I miss my family and my cat so bad :p but I postponed it to next weekend so I wouldn't be caught up in the traffic jam (last Friday is a holiday to celebrate Idul Adha - moslem's tradition, long weekend) at the Suramadu bridge.

I realize this week I have learnt more things. I learn about Twitter, Hootsuite, Digsby, and even got a Google Wave invitation from Matt Stenning via Twitter :) I've been hoping to get a Google Wave invitation since months ago because I just want to know what it's like and give it a try, finally :p. Tomorrow I will attend Twalk webinar, hopefully my internet connection won't be troubled anymore. If it does, then I guess I will have to be satisfied by the video (downloaded webinar) version like the 1st webinar...

Hope is one thing that enables us to keep moving forward, and choose not to giving up before we give our best efforts.
It's so much powerful if we put our hope not on something meaningless, but onto Someone up there, who owns our life, and on something that has eternal value...
I keep praying for this... and it comforts me to know that He always listen and never leaves me...

I want to share these quotes today:
"To know something is better than not knowing at all. But it is much much better if you take a step further: Taking action based on that knowledge."
The above quote has the same meaning as "To have faith is better than not having it at all. But it doesn't mean anything if you don't turn your faith into action."

It's comforting to know that you are not the one who fights for a better life right? 
Let's do this together and encourage each other :)

Posted via email from Call Me Fay

0 comments: