What Would You Do If...

Sunday, November 08, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

What would you do if you don't have to worry about money?

That question above I got from Dan Miller's Official Blog. Yup, he is the author of "No More Mondays".

I would answer that if  don't have to worry about money, I want to:
- spend more time with my family (teaching my dad and my mom about computer and how to use internet, traveling with my mom -she likes to go around and see new things, cooking cakes/cookies with my mom, cooking meals with my dad, etc)
- make a website/blog contains motivational + Christianity posts that will encourage people everywhere to be their best and to get intimate with God and also to be confident with themselves (within their uniqueness, quirks, differences)
- try new things and experimenting freely
- doing things that can make other people also be financially free (maybe by having passive income or own a business) so that they can do works that suitable with their passion and talents.

Here's some of related posting in his blog:
- I Stopped Dreaming Long Ago
- Does Everyone Have Passion?
- I'm Not Normal
- Eat, Drink and Be Merry
- Business Plan Guide - This is just for my bookmark (I think I might need it)

I see that a lot of people stop dreaming, they seem don't have many choices except just work to get money. Some of them quite enjoy their job (though at some points they still want to explore and enhance their gifts), some of them don't enjoy their work (just doing it because it's the only way they can get a living), some of them are wondering what is exactly they doing right now at their current place.


Where am I? I think I'm in the third category, plus I really really want to put all my focus and efforts to do something meaningful and also can be a source of living. I don't wanna work only for money... I'm pretty much sure God created me for something more, something meaningful, because He put specific passion and talents in me...

When I finally face to face with Him later, and He ask how did I do along my lifetime on earth, I don't want to answer, "Well... I was just doing jobs to get money... that's it..." I want to answer with a bright face, passionate, with a smile, and say, "Thank You God, I can use the gifts and talents You've given me to do meaningful jobs and bless other people..."

SOS Daddy... please help me Holy Spirit... >.<
I desperately need Your help...

0 comments: