Learning Internet Marketing

Thursday, November 12, 2009 Fay 2 Comments

I've finally made up my mind... after attending Global Internet Summit at Kowloon Palace (Surabaya) with the speakers: Tung Desem Waringin, Adam Ginsberg, Shaun Stenning. Jaz Lai, Vince Tan, Fabian Lim, and Ken Shimitzu. I will learn internet marketing to be a full time internet marketer. I really want to be financial free and working because I want to, not because I have to.

There are so many people not pursuing their dreams (the dream job that they want to do - because they have passion and talents in it) just because their dream job don't give them enough money to enjoy their life. So they have to work jobs that they don't really like, just so they can survive. I know because I'm one of them. We want to learn and explore more, but most likely we have to "kill" our passion just because we have to earn money to survive. Surviving is not the same with living the life. 

I really want to succeed in internet marketing because it has great opportunities and unlimited space. Plus, I can get more flexibility in time and place. The bible stated in the old testament that 6 years is enough time for someone to be a servant to another person (means to work for somebody else). 2010 will be my 6th year working as an employee. I really want to be free and work for myself. This is my prayer and what I'm pursuing right now.

That's why I learn in Asian Brain, and that's why I attending the 3 days Global Internet Summit, that's why I bought some products, tutorials, and ebooks about specific topics in internet marketing. One of the most expensive product I have ever bought for my entire life until now is the one I bought from Shaun Stenning   That was really big amount for me... but the system I bought is totally brand new. I've googled it and can't find anything about it, just as Shaun said, it is brand new system. So I want to learn it to step ahead.

It's an insanity if we do the same process but we want to get different result. We have to take action, and that's what I'm doing toward the goal... Please support me in your prayers 

Posted via email from Call Me Fay

2 comments:

Admin Blog said...

weh ...se7 .... mungkin aku juga punya keinginan itu .. tapi nggak tau jalannya ..makanya bulak balik bloging hehehehe...... teach me something ... btw ..fay english kamu bagus skali .... kayak baca penulis bule .. hehehehe I'm proud to know u .. ^_^ sukses ya ...

Fay said...

Thank you Vin ^.^

Aku kemaren udah bikin nazar ama Tuhan, kalo aku dah bisa dapet steady income per bulan sejumlah sekian, aku bakal mulai ngajarin orang lain.

Untuk sementara ini lagi bangun pondasi, lagi belajar banyak hal... Tunggu sampe mantep yah hehehe... Kan kalo orang buta nuntun orang buta salah-salah bisa dua2nya masuk lobang hehehe...

Langkah awal mulai biasain baca artikel2 Inggris aja Vin, aku belajarnya juga gitu. Sambil belajar tentang grammar, dll, aku biasain diri baca semua yang berbahasa Inggris (soalnya denga cara gitu secara ga sadar otak kita jadi terbiasa), kalo ga ngerti sambil buka kamus online, ama email-email-an sama penpal orang luar, smua itu buat latian... hehehe...

Eh kamu bukannya mau nekunin forex yah? Kan kamu lagi belajar trading saham?