Making New Priorities

Friday, November 13, 2009 Fay 0 Comments

To make a change, especially a significant change, we need to change our habits and start making new priorities. Either we realize it or not, we often "automatically" doing our daily activities based on priorities we have in our mind. Those priorities become unconciously stronger because we do it over an over again.

That's why it is very important to stop for a while and assess your memories, write down what you do in daily basis (or weekly) and your habits (or repeated reaction towards certain situations), and how many hours you spend for each activity.

We can know our priorities based on things we do, not based on what we think we should have. For example, an extreme one, if you spend almost a day on your job (exclude sleeping time) and only have 1 hour to communicate with your family, then it is obvious that your job is your number one priority.

This is what I'm doing now... I'm trying to renew my priorities since I want to make a significant change. It is not as easy as it says, but I really need to do this. :-) I'm inspired from Shaun Stenning's blog :-)
   

0 comments: