I've Got The Power!

Friday, May 30, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Bukan, ini bukan lagunya Snap yang jadi salah satu soundtracknya film "Bruce Almighty" itu hihihi... Bukan juga tanda-tanda kesombongan hehehe... Cuman salah satu kesadaran yang mulai memotivasi ;-p

Few minutes ago I was chatting with my friend (you know who you are hehehe... I don't mention the name because the person is already popular in blogosphere and milis-phere hihihi...), talking about one "hot" topic. Wanna know? Just check the relationship article on jawaban.com hehehe... Ternyata artikel yang dia forward ke milisnya itu dapet tanggapan yang seru, mostly from men. Trus kita lanjut ngobrol, masih seputar topik itu 'n sedikit nyerempet ke hal-hal laen...

Nah yang bikin aku jadi nyadar "I've got the power", itu karna ternyata lewat apa yang aku lakuin, aspirasi kebanyakan orang (yang selama ini mereka cuman bisa pendem dalem ati atau palingan cuman diobrolin ama sesama gender) bisa terangkat ke permukaan and hopefully, bisa membuka mata the opposite gender tentang kenyataan ini (this is real... not just a majority hopes or judges from another gender)... This add one more reason that motivates me in doing what I'm doing right now in jawaban.com. Cool... hihihihi...

It's a kind of confirmation about my existence and my role part here. The reason is clear, not absurd. If only I can enlarge my sight and listen more... I've got the power to give people some insights and some truths to inspire them, to value and enhance their life and attitudes... so they can move forward and keep growing... That's really an honour... a great chance... it's cooooooool ;-p

But don't worry, I remember the other side... like it said in Spiderman movie, "From a great power comes great responsibility"... note that... ^.^ There are my accountability partners too hehehe...

Thank you God for reminding me this hehehe...
and thank you to you my friend hehehe... and one more friend yang tadi pagi YM aku ngasitau soal artikel ituh hehehe... you gals my motivators hehehe...

PS: You too, my friend... have the power! So Jiayouuuu!!! Ganbatte!!!

0 comments: