It’s Not About Us

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Seringkali, saat kita mengira kita meragukan diri kita sendiri, meragukan kemampuan kita, meragukan kepekaan kita, meragukan respon kita… sebenarnya yang kita ragukan bukan diri kita, tapi Dia.

I’ve just realised that recently… I’ve doubted and questioned about many things, all the “what if”s are hanging around my mind. Mostly, I’ve doubted about myself. I was afraid that I’ve missed few moments and chances, that I’ve let life passed me by… I was worried that I grew too slow, that I didn’t match with the right timing…

But just in one gentle voice, He told me that I wasn’t questioning about myself, I was questioning about Him… Deep down, I doubted Him, I doubted His guidance, His ability to lead me in the timeline, and I doubted His power to affect me and my life significantly… It’s not about me basicly, it’s about my faith in Him, it’s about how close I know Him.. how much I put my trust in Him… I’m sorry God… I’m so sorry…

If we really know Him and trust in Him, then we wouldn't doubt about anything, include ourselves, coz even though we're lack of ability or sensitivity or everything else, His power and His love are more than enough to be our source and His guidance is more than enough to lead us back to (or walk in) the right path in the right timing. It's also said in 2 Cor 12:9, "And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The truth is, as long as we are counting on Him, there's nothing we could doubt about... yap, absolutely nothing...

0 comments: