Prayers in Writing

Thursday, June 12, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Do we have to pray in just one kind of attitude? When we heard the words “someone is praying”, we often imagine a person is kneeling (or sitting) and clasp his or her hands togeher. That image is so popular to describe about praying. But I think it’s just one of many ways of praying…

I don’t usually pray sitting or kneeling quietly… sometimes I pray and walk around, I pray while I’m walking alone, I pray while I’m in any kinds of places (bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, etc), and most often, I pray in my writings… ;-p

Pray is a way to connect with Him right? And if He is unlimited, then why we have to limit the way we pray? We can talk to Him and hear Him through many ways, through conversation, through silent moments, anything! And yap, that’s include through writing!

He appreciates the differences, besides, He indeed created the differences… and that’s include the difference in ways we connected with Him. I like writing and I’m writing soooo often… then it’s not a surprise that my diary is contain prayers and His answers too ;-p

Well, how do you pray?

0 comments: