Just Until This Week

Thursday, June 05, 2008 Fay 0 Comments

Huaaaa.... I'm gonna leave my current jobdesk soon T_T
Next week I'll be in a quite "new world" in the same website... yea of course I'm still in the same city, the same office, and the same desk. This is my jobdesk we're talking about... Sigh...

Since July 2007, I've been making articles for relationship menu in www.jawaban.com. Those include articles for sub menu: Single and Lovable, Husband and Wife, and Parenting. Of course, not all of them made by myself, I'm not married yet, not to mention be a parent hehehehe... I made original articles only for Single and Lovable sub menu, once in a while. The other articles could be a mixed up from some sources, and sometimes are translated from other english articles.

So, few weeks ago, my supervisor already told me and the other WebContents, that he would make a few changes in our jobdesk. And yesterday, he informed us about them. Starting next week, I will no longer make articles for relationship menu, but for spiritual menu. My job as jawaban.com's forum admin will be reduced a bit, cause I will only be an administrative admin (it means I do the online stuffs), while he picked one of my colleague, Tammy, to be the second admin (she will do the offline stuffs, like arrange forum's meet and greet, etc) And I also get an addition work, to make 10 sms content for CBN mobile. These changes are made to balance our workload.

Phew... leaving things that usually be our part of daily tasks is not easy... I still feel kinda heavy hehehe... But the change is quite good I think... So, adios amigos relationship menu... I will still keep an eye on you of course hehehe... But I'll have new priorities next week. Gotta do better!

Jiayouuuu
Ganbatte...!!!

0 comments: