You Are in Me

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 Fay 0 Comments

Searching Your name on the internet
Find Your images and articles about You
I keep reading and capture those pictures
But still my heart can’t feel You

Unspoken words might be so clear to You
Those dented thoughts might be so understandable to You
How can I just realize....
Your heart as pure as Your love

Chorus: I ain’t no perfect superhero
Sometimes I scare
Sometimes I worry
And sometimes I get weak

But one thing I know
You had given Yourself to me
You are in me
In my heart and my deepest thought

You're the One
Who makes me more than a winner

Standing alone outside my dorm
Think about how it’s been going on
My life is just so casual and flat
But with You in it I call it special

Tears deep inside might be so visible to You
Those doubts and fears might be so easy for You to ease

Then I just know....
You are The One for me

0 comments: